YONI GARDEN SHORTS
WHY WE MADE IT
Yoni is the ancient and beloved Sanskrit term for "vagina," which means, yup, you guessed it—those are little vaginas blooming on these shorts. We like to think all women are connected, like an ancestral tree, by the power that comes from our unrivaled capacity to create life. We are all born creators. Generational wisdom-makers from grandmother to mother to daughter and on and on into infinity.
WHY WE LOVE IT
Supporting your fellow ovary sisters is the best way to show your vagina and ancestors some love. These shorts are the next best thing.
DETAILS, DETAILS, DETAILS
• 82% polyester/18% spandex
• Mid-rise, full-length, minimal seams
• 4-way stretch fabric keeps up with your every move
• Silky smooth fabric feels extra light on the skin
• Precision-cut and hand-sewn after printing